Production manager responsible for floor plan digitisation
Archilyse is a PropTech startup. We make architecture and building quality measurable, comparable, and understandable for everybody. We combine architecture, mathematics and machine learning to provide our clients with holistic, numerical architecture analyses, made available to them via easy-to-use software-as-a-service solutions.
Archilyse’s unique application disrupts the whole real estate industry. Our B2B service opens up business cases for real estate valuators, developers, portfolio holders, marketers, consultants, and planners.
To help us scale, we are looking for a PRODUCTION MANAGER with architectural experience to join our interdisciplinary, multi-national team. If you flourish best in the fast-paced work environment of a start-up and you’re looking for an opportunity to have impact – both professionally and globally – we will be a match!
- Responsible for the front-to-back production process for all services offered by the company (converting traditional floor plans into digital format, analysis of digitized floor plans,…) working with our own tools
- Ensure quality assurance of all processing results before delivery to clients
- Planning resource requirement in view of project pipeline and managing assignments of projects to external resources, working closely with our Customer Success Management team
- Managing relationship with external service providers involved in the production process and giving them support and training in the use of our tools
- Initiate process and system improvements as required, working closely with Product and Tech Development teams
- The responsibilities are expected to be carried out remotely but with significant time zone overlap with Western Europe
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in architecture or comparable. A good understanding of architectural plans is a basic requirement, professional experience is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of CAD Programs in general, Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (esp. Word, Excel)
- Aptitude for learning new tools and affinity for technology
- Experience with project management
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate should be based within Europe and possess relevant work permits
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can only accept direct applications – no recruiters!